- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Financial Strategy in Response to Crisis
March 11, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$50
The current public health crisis has disrupted nonprofits’ operations and funding sources, with longer-term impacts that remain unknown. Organizations face immediate budget impacts and potentially serious threats to sustainability. Organizational leaders need help to navigate through this situation and bring board and funders along to a place of greater sustainability. That is what this webinar is all about.
Over two hours, participants will gain the information needed to visualize and chart a financial strategy that proactively addresses the short- and longer-term impacts of the crisis. You will receive a toolkit of information to support your learning and to bring back into the life of your organization. We know you can’t do this alone, so we’ll make sure you have tools to bring your colleagues along with you.
Topics we will cover include:
- Understanding and using metrics for financial health and performance
- Components of a robust financial strategy
- Symptoms and causes of nonprofit business model challenges
- Addressing COVID-era financial challenges
- Leading through financial storytelling.